Friday, August 5, 2011

Preview of our newest passion. Family Sessions

I am not new to this. My Dad and I shot baby portraits when I was a teenager. So now in honor of my Dad we will be shooting family sessions once again. We would like to explain the details before your interest level increases. Our sessions are not the supermarket or the department mall type. We don't care about selling you tons of images. You get a disk edited and copyright free. What we do care about is capturing precious moments that will end up telling a story of your love for each other. We want to spend time with you in a place that is comfortable and enjoyable for the kids. The park, the zoo, Maui, Paris, your backyard. We need to get to know your personalities and see the inter-actions of your family. Only than can we capture what we feel is truly a valuable family experience. If this is what you are looking for feel free to call for details. We are booking fast. Sessions start at $1,500.

No comments: